- Program duration:
- Acquired certificate:
Mini MBA certificate
- Total hours of training:
100 contact study hours + group mentoring + individual mentoring
This Mini MBA program is specifically designed for the needs of company employees in managerial roles or with known potential to grow into such roles.
Through carefully selected program modules, the program will encompass main topics covered within two-year e-Leadership MBA program, but in condensed form, with strong emphases on currently most rewarded skills and insights in modern business:
- Digital transformation and rethinking business models / approaches in digital era
- Innovation and creativity
- Creating new customer value within products and services
Mode of delivery
Mode of delivery is a combination of lectures (conceptual framework), hands on tasks (case studies and/or application of useful frameworks and methods on business problems) and independent work of students (study of literature, personal and group assignments).
Additional value for companies included within the program
• In company use of case templates, scenarios and data sets provided within the program,
• Support by Algebra LAB – research centre for real business cases thpriveat could be solved using digital technology.
The program is delivered by professors and associates of Kelley School of Business (U.S.) and the Algebra University College, all business experienced. The pool of dedicated lecturers is available at the web pages of the Algebra e-Leadership MBA program.